Cuijpers Consultancy can supply temporary support for you and your organization with projects, or temporary personnel to fill vacant but critical positions.
For example, we have experience with:
- Carrying out interim work as a policy or legal advisor
- Writing crisis plans, disaster relief plans, scenarios and sub-plans
- Developing education programs, training programs and exercise programs
- Evaluating incidents, deployment, and scaling up
- Supporting the organization of events, conferences and system tests (and parts thereof)
- Making observations
- Filling in on-call ad hoc service for, among other things:
- Crisis Management Consultants.
- General Commanders
- Duty Officers
- Head of task organization
- Team leaders
- Various functions in crisis communication
“Combining my experiences, including researching in New York City into the influence of physical counterterrorism measures and evaluating deployments and scaling up (for example, the corona crisis, the high water in Limburg and a storm) supports me in my actual deployments as a crisis management consultant or as a staff officer for population care in the regional operational team.”